[ Proarc EDMS Add-On ]
Proarc Planning software provides the ability to allocate documents to packages, set rules for progress measurement, and report on progress in real time while documents move through the revision cycle.
Teams get full control over planned, forecasted, and actual progress on drawings and other documents at all times, providing the ability to make informed decisions and meet contractual commitments.
Why Use Proarc Planning?
Enable data-driven decisions
Comply with contract requirements
Accelerate payment cycles
Proarc Planning Capabilities
- Define document planning activities/packages
- Define milestone chains and percentage completion for milestones
- Assign weight to documents, to give a weighted progress for the activity/package
- Define document status codes and workflows that should trigger progress updates or update progress manually on document/milestone level
- Aggregate progress from documents to activities, based on document progress and weight, typically from Level 5 to Level 4 in a WBS
- Use consecutive progress to 'flatten' the curve between milestones
- Link document to several activities/packages if included in multiple deliveries
- Get an overview of planned, forecasted, actual, and percentage completion and visualize in burndown charts
- Automatically re-plan and update due dates based on actual completion dates
- Use and integrate with third party planning systems, such as Oracle Primavera, Safran, or Microsoft Project