Proarc Document Organizer
[ Proarc EDMS Add-On ]
Proarc Document Organizer's automation capabilities reduce the time to contract closeout, allowing you and suppliers to get paid faster.
The Document Organizer add-on helps teams avoid the time-intensive, manual, and error-prone process of compiling a complete and accurate set of documentation.
Document Organizer publishes documents and metadata for offline use in a variety of structures and formats. Whether it's used for client handover packages or for providing information access at remote job sites, Document Organizer can help to dramatically improve communications and reduce errors when supplying sets of documentation.
Why Use Proarc Document Organizer?
Meet client-specific requirements for numbering, layout, and branding
Organize information in client operations models
Accelerate contract closeout and final payment
Automate time-intensive, manual process of documentation compilation
Ensure all stakeholders have correct revisions
Move large volumes of information to remote job sites or offshore locations for local access
Avoid network latency issues caused by downloading from central servers
Proarc Document Organizer Capabilities
Format Packages with Templates:
- Define branding and banner images
- Define tabs for Home Page, Show All
- Define styles (CSS)
- Define queries for specific data export
- Define metadata columns to include
- Define column order
- Define navigation tree structure
- Include or exclude file types
- Include documents with or without files
- Select specific revisions
- Select documents to export
- Select location for exported publication files
- Browse document metadata and files offline using a web browser
- Navigate in folders
- Perform full-text metadata search
- View files